Session Timeline: What to Expect

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Plate Spinning

I'm determined to learn to take great photos. I am drawn to newborn/child photography...and pets. I finally got a "real" camera this past summer, so have a bunch to learn. I'm jumping in with both feet, collecting props, backdrops and other necessary froufrou.

I feel like I have to learn to spin plates. All the different things to learn and think about. I get overwhelmed sometimes...but then I put the photos I've taken in Photoshop and shazam...they start looking good. I don't want to have to depend on PS, but glad to have it for now.

My first "official" photo shoot was for my newborn nephew. I made no promises and was beyond grateful that my brother and his wife let me borrow Odin...I'm glad I captured some keepers!

Re-edited this one after learning a new technique.
The following photos were my first attempt at editing...learned something new on my second shoot, which I'll show on my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment