Session Timeline: What to Expect

Monday, December 30, 2013

Puppies Too

Along with babies, I really want to learn to photograph pets. (Furry ones at least.) I drew my sister in law's name for the Christmas exchange...my daughter walks her dog "Moose" every once in a while. We secretly borrowed him a little extra on one of those days and did a photo shoot. I was very glad for my M's help as she has such a way with animals! I took one of the photos and had it printed on a canvas...IT CAME OUT SO COOL! Will let you know how she likes it! (I'm writing this before Christmas so don't know yet.)
Puppy dog eyes...


This is the photo I used on the canvas. It's pretty big and the spittle on his tongue is really clear!

I think Moose looks like he's laughing in this shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment