Session Timeline: What to Expect

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

3 Month Old D aka "The Little Man"

I got to spend a morning with this little guy. I love his expressions...and hair :) I took little D's newborn portraits so he signed up for my model call just in time for his three month session. We'll be seeing more of him over the next 9 months!





The above photo was my attempt at getting a woodsy theme going.  His mama really enjoys hiking and runs a blog about it over at http://chasethetrails.blogspot.com/

To keep up to date on special offers and what's happening at Thyme of Your Life Photography, please sign up for the Thymely Update email list, over on the right. Just a heads up...September is coming and I'm hoping to make it a great month of celebrating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment