To Book an Appointment
- Contact Thyme of Your Life Photography to discuss appointment. There are several ways to do this. You can email Corrie@ThymeOfYourLifePhotography.com, you can private message on the Thyme ofYour Life Photography Facebook page or call/text 253-314-9876.
- Make sure you're on Thyme of Your Life's mailing list to ensure you're getting the best offers.
- Thyme of Your Life Photography will send an PayPal invoice for the session fee.
- Pay the session fee.
- Congratulations! The time slot agreed on is officially yours!
Portrait Day Prep
- Clean up kiddo. Check for those sneaky breakfast remains and remember to inspect the fingernails, especially for polish that is only half there. ")
- Style hair like you want. Feel free to bring hair stylin' stuff to the session for last minute touch ups.
- Make sure you have any outfits you need.
o Fishin' Sessions- boys please wear denim or khaki shorts, pants or overalls. White shirt is optional
o Fairy Sessions-girls...a half slip that pulls up to the pits might make the tulle dresses a little less itchy. Just a suggestion if you have a sensitive one.
- Relax, we'll try and make this fun and non stress.
- Arrive at scheduled time.
- Make sure all paperwork is filled out. (Portrait Contract and Model Release)
- We'll get the fairy/fisherman ready.
- Approximately 20 minutes for the portrait session.
After the Session
- Thyme of Your Life Photography will hand edit the best of the best images.
- Once done I will upload them to an online gallery.
- I will post a sneak peek of one image on facebook (if I have a signed model release.)
- I will send you a link to the gallery. This is where you can choose your print product from.
- Prices for prints can be found here: http://thymeofyourlifephotography.com/packages.htm
- I will call or meet you, as predetermined, to finalize your order and collect payment.
- Order will be submitted.
- You can drum your fingers as we wait for the lab to print and ship your images. (They are pretty quick, so you shouldn't get too many calouses.)
- I'll let you know (if it ships to me), or you can let me know when the order arrives and we'll make sure everything meets or exceeds expectations.
Fishin' and Fairy Stylized Portrait Sessions are NEXT week. February 16-21, 2015! Please book your appointments early to ensure availability!