Session Timeline: What to Expect

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Look Who's One!

  My little buddy just turned ONE! He was my muse for this past year--the one who inspired my journey into Newborn, Infant and Child photography.  A whole "lotta" firsts were forged with little Odin.

My studio lights came in just before this session. It was great fun to use them and I am loving the results! He was a great (wiggly) model and really let his personality shine!



 This Charlie Brown outfit was special requested by Odin's uncle.
The family are huge Seahawk fans! Odin is a fan of throwing the football :)



Odin's first birthday party is going to be Safari themed...which inspired this set up.

 
Odin loved smashing the cake! But it took him quite a while to figure out he could eat it too.




Finally figured out it was tasty too!


Bath time came next.

 To schedule a First Birthday appointment please contact me. If you book during September 2014, (the appointment can be up to a year in advance) I will give you a certificate for a free Cake Smash Add-on OR 10% off the session fee if you choose. See website or facebook for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment